Terms & Conditions
- In the event of late payment AKC reserves the right to withdraw services offered.
- Any payments taken are subject to a no refund policy.
Health & Safety
- Regulations made for the safety and comfort of participants must be observed at all times.
- AKC reserves the right to exclude or refuse any person prior to or during the activity.
- Participation in any activity is at the discretion of AKC co-ordinators, coaches or management.
- AKC accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising, other than solely through its own negligence. All reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of all persons attending AKC activity programmes.
- By accepting goods and services offered by AKC you are deemed to agree with these terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to those agreed in your contract with AKC. See relevant section for more details.